Haystack Rock Sunset, Cannon Beach, Oregon
Haystack Rock is an iconic landmark at Cannon Beach, Oregon. The two smaller rocks are Needle Rocks. Whoever named the rocks obviously had a sense of humor. Needle in the haystack??? Get it???
The sunsets here are fantastic on a nightly basis.
FEATURED BY NINE FineArtAmerica.com GROUPS:
1. Images That Excite Group, 6/16
2. Shadows, Silhouettes, and Reflections Group, 7/16
3. Beauty in Art Group, 11/16
4. Lady Photographers and Artists Group, 11/16
5. The World We See Group, 11/16
6. All Art Welcome Group, 11/16
7. The ABC Group - S Is For Sky, 5/17
8. Sunsets, Sunrises, Night, Moonlight, 8/17
9. Rainbows, Reflections, 3/18
Copyright Notice: All images on this web site are protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws, all rights reserved. The images may not be copied, reproduced, manipulated or used in any way, without written permission of Kay Brewer, Artist, and Kay Brewer Photographs, a licensed business. Any unauthorized usage will be prosecuted to the full extent of U.S. Copyright Law.
haystack rock, cannon beach, oregon, pacific ocean, sunset, silhouette, kay brewer, needle rocks, ocean, surf, waves, beach, people, rock, sky, sun, ocean, brewer, photograph, photography, art for sale
haystack rockcannon beachoregonpacific oceansunsetsilhouettekay brewerneedle rocksoceansurfwavesbeachpeoplerockskysunbrewerphotographphotographyart for sale
From All Photos In Photography By Kay